Oft expectation fails, and most oft there.




Which camera and lens(es) do you use?
I use my DSLR camera, the Canon EOS 1000D. Also I own two lenses, the 18-55mm and the ef 50mm f/1.8. The 50mm is the best lens I've ever had, I just love the bokeh.

Which settings do you use when taking pictures?
That totally depends on the weather, the lighting, the effect I want to create, etc. For the pictures above I think I used ISO 400 or 600, diaphragm 2.0 and shutter speed 1/125 because it was getting pretty dark outside and I didn't turn on any lights. I always use the Manual mode, and a wireless remote.

Where do you preferably buy clothes?
Oh I love Zara, Monki and Pull&Bear a lot. Also I enjoy shopping online on sites like Romwe, Asos and Boohoo.

Where did you buy the flower top in this post?
It's from an old collection of Seven Sisters, at the time I bought it at Lady Sting.

Why does it take so long for you to post an article on your blog?
Well, to be honest I postpone a lot of things which makes my life even more hectic. Sometimes I don't even get home on time so it's too dark to take decent pictures. Other times I'm just too busy with my other website.

How long have you been photographing?
I've been taking snapshots for my whole life. About six months ago I founded HODD Photography, which is starting to become a small company, haha. Still figuring out a lot of things and learning everyday!

What kind of Timberlands are those?
Teddy Fleece, yellow edition! 

What are your hobbies?
Photography of course! I love reading magazines and keeping up on forums. I love playing the piano, playing the guitar and singing while doing those things. I also love hanging out with friends and watching movies with them.

What kind of education are you going to do?
At the moment I'm busy with my portfolio for SintLucas, that's a creative school in Eindhoven and Boxtel. Hopefully I'll pass the last test which is in 9 days!

What do you mean, "photoshoots"?
By that, I really mean photoshoots. They're for HODD Photography, which I told you about earlier. You can like my Facebook page here.

Do you have a job? What kind of job would you like to do when you're older?
With photoshoots for HODD I make a little money. Enough for a fifteen year old like me though. I'd love to make this hobby my official job when I grow older! I'll have to work hard to achieve my goals.

What's your daily make-up routine and which products do you use?
First, I start with cleaning my face. Secondly I put on some foundation, it's just Hema. After that I put on eyeliner and most of the time I also create a little wing on the sides of my eyes. My eyeliner is from Essence. Then I draw my eyebrows a little bit with a eyebrow kit from Catrice. When I'm done with that I put on mascara (Maybelline) and shape my face with some powders.

Why did you start blogging and what's your style?
I started blogging because I felt like I needed a small spot where I could express my creativity. It all came naturally, I think.
My style? Well I actually don't know how to define my style. Let's just call it my style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Chanel